Manufactured by Focus Motor Yachts and designed by UK based top naval architect Tony Castro, Focus boats are hand-built from lamination to final assembly. Each vessel is built to very high quality levels and certified.
The company uses manual lamination over vaccum infusion as it allows greater quality control over areas, is very important in the prevention of osmosis and the avoidance of structural de-lamination. All GRP parts are structurally reinforced in a way that interconnects them through a process of laminating the joints between the individual parts.
Hull forms are carefully optimised to provide the perfect balance between superior sea keeping and interior volume. Interior finishes that are not wooden are upholstered, giving a far more luxurious appearance.
|Dry weight||4.5 t|
|Fuel capacity||500 l|
|Fresh water capacity||140 l|
|Cabins||2 + 1|
|Number of berths||4 + 1|
|Declaration of Conformity||CE|
|Engine options||230 – 280 Hp Stern|
Focus 33 is just under 10 meters in length, with a generous beam and a large cockpit fitted with a galley equipped with a variety of options: gas or electric cooker, and/or grill plus an 80 litre fridge.
The vessel has a comfortable settee of modern design and can accommodates up to six adults. With a folding table and an extra cushion the sofas convert into a huge sunbed.
One of the most prominent features of the deck design is the navigation station, positioned on the starboard side of the helmsman position.
The hull of the Focus Power 33 is optimised to provide both excellent seakeeping and generous interior volume with its technology of laminating joints. Given this, the boat is strong enough to endure challenging sea conditions.
One of the Focus Power 33 most powerful features is its standing headroom. No need to crouch down to get dressed any more!
Lit by large overhead skylights, the interior is fitted out with modern furniture made of FineLine Oak matt wood and is very practical. Dividing the galley into two sections creates plenty of work space.
Two very spacious cabins, both with double berths, can accommodate a family of four or two couples, providing them with all the privacy and comfort they might need. Wardrobes and lockers are suitable for all kinds of personal belongings. Another luxury feature is the bathroom, accessible from both master cabin and the saloon.
- Hardtop with openable sliding roof
- 700 W electric windlass with windlass handle
- 13 kg Bruce anchor with 50 m/8 mm chain
- Bow roller
- 2 bow, 2 spring and 2 stern stainless steel cleats
- Stainless steel pulpit
- 2 stainless steel sun bed handrails
- 1 deck hatche (opening)
- 8 opening portlights
- Stainless steel hardtop handrails
- Windscreen with glass front and sides
- Windshield wiper with spray nozzle
- 2 stainless steel fuel filler caps (port/stbd)
- Water filler cap
- Fuel tank air vents (2) with anti-flame and anti-spray net
- Water tank vent
- Open bow guardrail
- Stainless steel rub rail
- Self-draining cockpit
- Stainless steel mast
- Navigation lights
- Cockpit galley with sink, mixer tap and Kerrock top surface
- Pilot and co-pilot’s settee
- 3 kg gas bottle in compartment
- Adjustable GRP table
- 6 stainless steel cockpit handrails
- Storage lockers
- Transom entrance door from stern platform
- Fire extinguishers
- Storage compartments beneath seating
- Foldaway swimming ladder
- Shower with mixer tap
- 35 A / 230 V shore power socket with shore power cable
- Steering with steering wheel
- Complete engine instrumentation: oil pressure and water, temperature gauges, voltmeters, hour counter, revs. counter, power-trim control and indicators
- Fuel level gauge
- Horn control
- Navigation and mooring lights control
- Anchor-windlass control
- Screen wiper control
- Engine hatch control
- Navigatorium with plexiglas cover
- Driver’s foldable step